Chiropractic Research from the Chiropractic Essence Health Library
10 Reasons Why Kids Should See A Chiropractor
Dr. TJ Alger, Chiropractor and Owner of Chiropractic Essence in Council Bluffs, IA brings you the latest research about the benefits, cost-effectiveness and safety of chiropractic care on a range of health concerns. As always, feel free to discuss this material, along with any other topics with Dr. Alger and his chiropractic team.
- To encourage adequate neural plasticity (brain and nerve development)
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity – encouraging fewer colds, ear-aches, and general illnesses
- To promote better nerve communication throughout their entire body
- To help resolve breastfeeding issues, colic, and reflux
- To reduce the impact the modern world has on our children’s health
- Supports digestive strength so it allows them to thrive
- To aid in better concentration and capacity to learn
- Promotion of better balance – helping to resolve poor posture, asthma, allergies, irritability, colic, and bedwetting
- To help kids stay fun, lighthearted, and in tip-top shape
- To allow a better functioning nervous system so all other systems and organs in their body can function at a greater level
Take Action Now For The Health Of You And Your Family
Dr. TJ Alger and his team at Chiropractic Essence will show you how, through a low-cost, no-obligation chiropractic evaluation, you can determine how well your nervous system is functioning. This could be the key to unlocking your health and wellness. Make an appointment today!
Do You Have Questions About Chiropractic? Ask Dr. TJ Alger
We invite the Council Bluffs community to learn more about the benefits of chiropractic and the impact it can have on your health. Feel free to reach out to Dr. TJ Alger during his health talks, screenings and other community events with any questions you may have.
TJ Alger, DC
3424 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, IA 51501